2018 Kia Stinger SBGT Carbon Fiber Hood
Our SBGT M CF hood. Don't use with OEM hood shocks. Our Carbon Products aren't clear coated we have UV protection in the resin and we polish the resin to shine looking like clear coat.
Production Time Frame: If item is not in stock it will approximately take 6-8 weeks to ship out, we appreciate your patience and support. (There is no guaranteed set time frame due to the popularity of our new design).
All fiberglass Body Kits; bumpers, Lips side skirts, spoilers, diffusers and hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. Professional installation required. Picture shown is for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement. Modification of part is required to ensure proper fitment. Test fit all Body Kit parts before any modification or painting. Accessories like fog lights, driving lights, splitter, canards, add-on lip, intake scoops, or other enhancement products are not included unless specified in the product description. Intended for OFF ROAD use only.
Strictly Business Motorsports Carbon Fiber Products - (Receiving Information)
The following information has been provided from Strictly Business Motorsports, and the manufacturer of the parts:
- When you receive the product, open the box and wrapping to inspect the entire part for any damage at all, BEFORE signing anything (Regardless of how good OR bad the box looks from the outside).
- Should there be any damage, pictures MUST be taken of the issue and any other damage/flaws on the outside box. Then you will refuse the part as "damaged", and not sign anything, then send the pictures of the damage to the seller. If it’s something small that you or a shop can fix for little to no money, then you can choose to accept the part at your discretion to save time.
- If anything is wrong at all, damage, flaw or otherwise and you don’t want to keep it and fix, then write “damaged” on the receipt, refuse it and do not write or say ANYTHING else to the driver, since they may manipulate or misinterpret what you say to take the responsibility off themselves. Signing your name before checking, or anytime other than when the part checks out, WILL WAIVE your insurance. You do not have to elaborate on anything you put, so the best advice is to not offer up anything.
- Should everything be fine from shipping, you must now test fit and notify us of any issues, within 5 days of receiving the product. After 5 days have passed, Strictly Business Motorsports/K8 Stinger Store cannot open a case to take care of fitment issues or anything of that nature. If parts are deemed to not fit within reason, within the 5 days period, an RMA will be sent for you to fill out and email back. You will then be issued an RMA number and BOL to have the part/s picked up and shipped back for replacement or refund. Should you just not want the part for any reason within the 5 days, you will still submit an RMA form and be provided an RMA number, but you will be responsible for shipping back to the manufacturer, and the original cost to ship the parts to you. All original packaging must be used and parts must be returned in the same condition received and free from damage or modifications. Returns that are not refused properly for damage and refused at the time of delivery, or any reasons that we acknowledge are for bad fitment will be subject to a 30% restocking fee, off the price of the item and without the original shipping.
- Test fit pictures for fitment issues must be with parts "dry-fitted" to the vehicle with no alteration or damage to the part. Images must be with a full view of part on the car (i.e. Front bumper shot with the full front end in the shot and each side.) Close up images may accompany the mandatory shots, but will not be accepted on their own. No items are or implied to be OEM fitment, so there may be common issues that would be taken care of by your body shop within reason, depending on how well you want the items to fit. This is not limited to sanding, trimming, adding material, block sanding or slight modification to the part. Should there be any questions, please contact us before you order from the website.
- The return process will require the part to be brought back by freight for inspection and once damage refusal is acknowledged and approved by them, the part/parts are then returned to our facility, where at that time the replacement or refund will be processed. This may take 1-2 weeks minimum to receive at our facility before proceeding with refund/replacement, depending on whether the process was done correctly, return time of the parts and availability should it be a replacement.